1/27/12

Adult Baby Vampire Crush


I am always getting asked who I think would be the perfect adult baby (Aby).  I myself love a dark haired man with a brooding sort of look.  I have been a fan of vampires and werewolf’s since the days of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, and my teen crush David Boreanz.  Now I have a new crush Sam Witwer from a show called Being Human on Sy Fi.  I would love nothing more then to diaper both of these guys and dominate over them.  I can just imagine what it would be like to lay them down on a pink blanket and pull down their pants and powder their cute little vampire bottoms before I diaper them and treat them just like a little aby should be.  I would just love breastfeeding my 2 little vampire abies and play with their little hands and feed as they suck from my breat and NOT from my neck tehehehe.  I know it’s a far fetched fantasy but all sorts of twisted things come in to my head every time I watch Being human.  I hope some of you out there that watch this show would PM me so we could talk about it.  My yahoo is madisonsmsava, it doesn’t matter is your not an adult baby but just a fan of the show PM anyways.

AvA
888-430-2010

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP