9/24/12

Humiliation Phone Sex



I just fucking love humiliation phone sex. Some of the guys that call me are so pathetic I almost feel sorry for them. But it takes a lot for me to pity someone. Especially losers. Like this one guy called me and wanted me to do nothing but make fun of his tiny dick. It was a 60min call too! So for an hour all I did was tell him how pathetic and useless his little pecker is and how no girl is ever going to want him. I heard him moaning and whimpering in agreement through the phone. He knows his dick is useless. That’s why he has to call girls like me so he can get off. If that chode is even capable of getting hard. I doubt it though. The most it will do is squirt a couple drops of cum if even that. Oh well someone has to get the losers off. Guess that someone I me. Do you have a tiny dick too? Well I suggest you call me because noone else is going to want anything to do with that and you know it. Small dick humiliation phone sex is your last resort.


Ava
888*430*2010



fax

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP